Downview flat panel monitor displays by Nova are a great way to increase desk space in the classroom and office furniture. They are proven to increase productivity and be ergonomically beneficial, while offering a more secure area. These flat panel displays allow for a multi-use learning/working environment while reducing the risk of damage vulnerable computer equipment. Nova Model FPA-0-1621 can handle up to a 20-1/8" wide x 12-1/2" tall monitor.
- Keeps monitor under glass below work surface, which offers more secure workstations and desks
- Allows for multi-use working and learning environments
- Proven to be ergonomically beneficial, increase productivity
- Saves premium classroom and desktop space
- Hides confidential information
- Creates a clean, uncluttered look in the classroom or office
- Reduces the risk of damage to computer equipment
- Maximum dimensions for widescreen flat panel display: 20-1/8" W x 12-1/2" H (Dimensions do not include display base)
- Weight of flat panel display cannot exceed 21 lbs.
- Minimum 28" work surface height required.
- Minimum 28" depth of clearance underneath work surface.
- PRIVACY VISOR NOW SOLD SEPARATELY
- Assembly and installation (see PDF attachment below)
- Please allow for 4-5 weeks lead time
The Nova FPA-0-1621 retrofit kit includes the tempered glass viewport, trim ring, adjustable arm, and keyboard drawer (if option chosen).
- Flat Panel Arm: Mounts underneath work surface, supporting the flat panel display on a tension-mounted steel arm. The display attaches with a VESA compliant steel plate. Can be adjusted to fit fully-recessed or semi-recessed positions.
- Glass: Tinted (T41 rating) and tempered with screen printed border and graphics. 16" D x 21" W x ??" H
- *Visor: For unusual lighting situations or the optimal level of viewing comfort, fully-recessed retrofit kit includes black thermoformed ABS Visor. 12" D x 21-1/2" W x 6-1/4" H (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Trim Ring: Manufactured using injection molded plastic, allowing support of view port. 16" D x 21" W x 1??" H
KEYBOARD DRAWER OPTIONS
- Slide Out: Textured black thermoformed ABS keyboard drawer with soft radius edges. Five positive inward and outward stop locations. Outward locking tabs prevent accidental removal of keyboard drawer.
|Model#||Keyboard Size||Overall Width||Weight (lbs.)||Keyboard Drill Pattern|