First off, We are Open for Business.
In response to inquiries regarding TableLegsOnline.com ability to continue operating during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, here is the situation as it currently stands:
1. Given our business model, we are significantly less affected than many businesses. Customers can use our site, our online customer chat, place orders, check pending order status, and more.
2. Our Customer Service team now stands ready to assist you in any way possible. Fortunately, our online site allows this to happen with no noticeable impact on customers. Our 877-220-3800 phone number and our e-mail inquiries continue to operate as normal and your concerns are being handled with the same support team who regularly help you.
3. We have implemented stringent self-monitoring and sanitation practices in our Distribution Center in Timonium, MD and are doing everything we can to minimize any exposure. That said, we cannot predict what (if any) adverse impact the virus may have on delivery times, but we will certainly keep every customer updated if anything should affect their orders.
4. Under the present circumstances, we are suspending Will Call orders and ask that those local customers accept normal Small Package service instead.
5. UPS, Fed Ex and USPS assure us they are doing everything they can to minimize delivery delays, but it is impossible to guarantee no disruptions. As always, once your order leaves our warehouses we are at the mercy of the delivery infrastructure. All shipments will be available for tracking once shipped.
If you have questions regarding these details please email us at email@example.com, or contact us via our website or our toll-free number 877-220-3800.
We are here to help.