The Buttress Cast Aluminum Cross-Beam base is an exemplary component to add flare to your restaurant, office, dinning table or outdoor patio table. This overtly constructed base is easy to maintain and sturdy enough to support tops up to 72" long. Specifically designed to support rectangular tops, the Buttress Cross-Beam comes with heavy duty plastic feet that allow up to 1/4" of leveling capability. It's black semi-gloss finish allows this eye catching table base to be used in both indoor and outdoor settings. *Please note that this table base is not intended for use with heavy solid stone tops like marble or granite.
- Height: 27"
- Construction: Bolted assembly
- Finish: Black (semi-gloss)
- Column diameter: each column is 1/2"
- Mounting plate: integrated 36-1/4" cast aluminum with 1/4" diameter holes; requires (8) #12-14 screws
- Base spread: 23-1/2" x 36-1/2"
- Leveler foot allows additional 1/4" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- 200 lbs. vertical load rating per base
- Sold as a single base
|Height||Base Spread||Weight||Column Width / Diameter||Mounting Plate Length |
Recommended Maximum Rectangle Top Size
|27"||23-1/2" x 36-1/2"||18 lbs.||5-1/2" total width (1/2" diameter per column) ||36-1/4"||48" x 72"|
Ideal for outdoor patios, restaurants, and domestic dinning settings. Perfect for supporting table tops up to 54" in diameter. Not recommended for heavy solid stone tops like marble or granite.
|Base Spread||23-1/2" x 36-1/2"|
|Color / Finish||Black|
|Column Tubing||14 gauge wall|
|Diameter / Width||5-1/2"|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||5-1/2"|
|Function||Designer Legs, Dining Height, Table Bases|
|Load Rating||200 lbs (91kg) static vertical load|
|Mounting Plate / Style||36-1/4"|