Intended for use for deep table tops, these H-shaped table bases come with a 24" base spread, with a 3/4" height adjustment. At 27-1/2" tall, the H610 table bases are ideal for desk height tab legs, training or conference tables. The welded one piece construction yields a very strong base. Recommended top depth of 28" to 36" allows for larger tables. Components are welded together for maximum strength.
- Height: 27-1/2"
- Base Spread: 24"wide (outside column to outside column)
- Construction: 1 piece welded construction
- Finishes: Black textured, Silver (RAL 9006)
- Column diameter: 2-3/8"
- Column cross supports: Two (2) 5/8" cross supports
- Single mounting plate spans both columns
- Mounting plate: Fabricated Steel 26-3/8" x 6" (top attachment screws not included)
- Leveler foot allows additional 3/4" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- Recommended for top depths ranging from 28" to 36"
- Packaged 1 per box, pricing is per base.
- Sold as single
These 27-1/2" tall H-support legs, with a 3/4" height adjustment,are ideal for conference tables, home office, computer desks and training tables.
|Color / Finish||Black Textured, Silver (RAL 9006)|
|Column Tubing||14 gauge wall|
|Construction||1 piece welded construction|
|Cutting||Cannot be custom cut|
|Diameter / Width||2-3/8"|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||2-3/8" Dia.|
|Load Rating||440 lbs (200kg) static vertical load|
|Material||Metal / Steel|
|Mounting Plate / Style||26-3/8" x 6" Fabricated steel|