6" tall metal furniture legs and base cabinet legs offer height adjustment for uneven floors. Height adjustable up to 1", sharp looking, functional and sturdy. Covers applications from taller kitchen cabinets to wardrobes, garage and replacing furniture legs, plus everything in between. Great for retrofitting or swapping out low quality legs from a box store for a high quality, adjustable furniture leg at a reasonable cost.
- Height: 6"
- Finishes: Flat Black, Brushed steel, Chrome polished (Textured Black is no longer available at this height)
- Diameter: 2"
- Material: Steel
- Leveler foot allows additional 1" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- Plate measurement: 2-1/2" (65mm) square with 4 screw holes
- 200 lbs. vertical load rating per leg
- Legs can be custom cut to your height and still have 1" of leveling adjustment
- Sold as single leg
Have us cut these 2" diameter legs to your height and still be able to adjust the legs for an uneven floor. Please note: the smallest these legs can be cut is to 3-1/2" without cutting the leveler feet and losing height adjustability.
|Color / Finish||Black, Brushed Steel, Chrome Polished|
|Cutting||Factory or end user can cut|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||2"|
|Diameter / Width||2"|
|Load Rating||200 lbs (91kg) static vertical load|
|Material||Metal / Steel|
|Mounting Plate / Style||2-1/2" Square with 4 holes|