Looking for a quality adjustable metal furniture legs at a reasonable cost? Available in 3 finishes (textured black, brushed steel and chrome polished), the D50M series leg is height adjustable up to 3/4", functional and sturdy. Great for use for in applications with kitchen or garage cabinets, closets base shelves, and as replacment furniture legs.
- Height: 4"
- Finishes: Textured Black, Brushed steel, Chrome Polished
- Diameter: 2"
- Leveler foot allows additional 3/4" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- Plate measurement: 2-1/2" (65mm) square with 4 screw holes
- 200 lbs. vertical load rating per leg
- Legs can be custom cut to your desired height (in 1/8" increments) and still have 1" of leveling adjustment
- Sold as single leg, screws not included
Have us cut these 2" diameter legs to your height and still be able to adjust the legs for an uneven floor. Please note: the smallest these legs can be cut is to 3-3/4" without cutting the leveler feet and losing height adjustability.
|Color / Finish||Black Textured, Brushed Steel, Chrome Polished|
|Cutting||Factory or end user can cut|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||2"|
|Diameter / Width||2"|
|Load Rating||200 lbs (91kg) static vertical load|
|Material||Metal / Steel|
|Mounting Plate / Style||2-1/2" Square with 4 holes|