Bistro and bar height table legs for a very popular application height, packaged in sets of four (4). With 40-3/4" tall legs, adding a standard 1-1/4" thick countertop yields a bistro or bar table height of 42" from floor to the top of the table. Also great for taller counter or standing heights, closet sections and individual posts. Easily able to be cut, simply remove the foot, cut to desired height, and put the leveler foot back on. Great for bar height or taller custom counters.
- Height: 40-3/4"
- Finishes: Brushed steel, Flat black, Polished chrome
- Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Leveler foot allows additional 5/8" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- Material: Steel with ABS plastic leveler foot
- Mounting plate: 4-5/8" square plate that twists on to leg
- 330 lbs. vertical load rating per leg
- Legs can be custom cut to your desired height and still have 5/8" of leveling adjustment
- Sold as Sets of (4) - Consists of (4) table legs, (4) 4-5/8" square mounting plate and (32) screws.
Have us cut these bar height table legs to your height and still be able to level.
|Color / Finish||Black, Brushed Steel, Chrome Polished|
|Cutting||Factory or end user can cut|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||2-3/8"|
|Diameter / Width||2-3/8"|
|Function||Bar / Pub Height|
|Load Rating||330 lbs (150kg) static vertical load|
|Material||Metal / Steel|
|Mounting Plate / Style||4-5/8" Square|
|Packing Units||Set of (4) four|