Bistro and bar height table legs for a very popular application height. With 40-3/4" tall legs, adding a standard 1-1/4" thick countertop yields a bistro or bar table height of 42" from floor to the top of the table. Also great for taller counter heights, closet sections and individual posts. Easily able to be cut, simply remove the foot, cut to desired height, and put the leveler foot back on. Great for bar height or taller custom counters.
- Height: 40-3/4"
- Finishes: Brushed Steel, Polished Chrome
- Diameter: 3"
- Mounting plate: 4-5/8" square plate that twists on to leg
- Material: Steel with ABS leveler foot
- Leveler foot allows additional 1" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- 330 lbs. vertical load rating per leg
- Legs can be custom cut to your desired height and still have 1" of leveling adjustment
- Sold as Set of (4) - table legs, mounting plates and screws.
Have us cut these bar height table legs to your height and still be able to level.
|Color / Finish||Black, Brushed Steel, Polished Chrome|
|Cutting||Can be custom cut at factory|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||3"|
|Diameter / Width||3"|
|Function||Bar / Pub Height|
|Load Rating||330 lbs (150kg) static vertical load|
|Material||Metal / Steel|
|Mounting Plate / Style||Plate Mount|
|Packing Units||Set of (4) four|