KITCHEN34 are metal, height adjustable, counter top height table legs with a square mounting plate (high load rating). Extremely strong and durable. They offer an simple installation which allows for a permanent use, or an easy removal/installation again and again. Good for quick set up and breakdowns, such as a trade shows or display booths. Strong metal table legs work well for kitchen islands and counter top table legs.
- Height: 34-1/2"
- Finishes: Flat black, Brushed steel, Polished chrome, Silver Aluminum
- Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Material: Steel legs with heavy duty ABS leveler feet
- Leveler foot allows additional 1" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- 220 lbs. (100kg) vertical load rating per leg
- Legs can be custom cut to your required height and still offer 1" of leveling adjustment
- Sold as sets of four
Installation & removal are easy - simply screw the mounting plate to your surface and twist the leg on to the plate. To remove, simply twist the legs in the opposite direction. Because the mounting plate is generally left attached, there is no weakening of the screw connection when the legs are twisted on and off.
|Color / Finish||Black, Brushed Steel, Polished Chrome, Silver Aluminum|
|Cutting||Factory or end user can cut|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||2-3/8"|
|Diameter / Width||2-3/8"|
|Function||Counter Height Legs|
|Load Rating||220 lbs (100kg) static vertical load|
|Material||Metal / Steel|
|Mounting Plate / Style||4-1/2" Square|
|Packing Units||Set of (4) four|