These 6" tapered legs are made of food grade 304 stainless steel tubular legs able to resist dampness, spills, wet mops. Capable of supporting 2,000 lbs. per leg, ideal for heavy duty cabinetry and equipment in hospitality or food service industries. Made of food grade 304 stainless steel tubular legs able to resist dampness, spills, wet mops. Allows for 1-1/2" of height adjustment for uneven floors. Can be used outside, for outdoors kitchens, cabinets or appliances.
- Height: 6"
- Finish: Brushed stainless steel
- Diameter: Tapers from 2-3/8" to 2"
- Material: Stainless steel, food grade 304
- Extremely sturdy
- Leveler foot allows additional 1-1/2" upward height adjustment for uneven floors
- 2,000 lbs. vertical load rating per leg
- Mounting plate: Mounting plate is part of the leg, 3-1/2" square plate with four holes
- Sold as single leg
The HDW519 are food grade 304 stainless furniture legs, intended for use as heavy duty, commercial cabinet levelers.
|Color / Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Cutting||Cannot be custom cut|
|Diameter / Width (Leg)||2-3/8" to 2" (Tapers)|
|Diameter / Width #||2-3/8"|
|Load Rating||2,000 lbs (909kg) static vertical load|
|Mounting Plate / Style||3-1/2" Square with 4 Screw Holes|